In tonight’s show, Big Brother welcomes the 12 new Housemates with their first UK vs USA task – a shootout in the garden. The UK wins the task and gets to raise the Union Jack over the house. Team UK decide that Farrah, Scoop and Daniel will be the three Housemates excluded from the celebratory British party.
Tensions rise as Natasha and Farrah argue in the garden. Flirtation starts when James and Tila find out they are sharing a bed. Austin confronts Farrah about his preconceptions of her and Sherrie expresses her happiness about winning tonight’s task.
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show include:
- Austin gossips with Natasha about Housemates Farrah and Jennaand their involvement with porn and sex tapes. Groups already start to form in the house.
- Natashatells Austin, “I have a feeling it’s going to be us against you guys.” However Austin says he “doesn’t like any of them” when discussing the USA Housemates. Natasha tells Austin to give the American Housemates a chance.
- After Farrah, Scoop and Daniel are sent to the tower,Farrah picks up a water bottle and says “you know what I wanna do with this water bottle? Hit a bitch.”
- Meanwhile back at the party, Austin is talking to the other Housemates about Farrah.
- Scoopisn’t happy about being in the tower and Farrah talks about Natasha, saying “if I stay in the house, she really gonna be sad” and “I don’t know her name because I don’t watch her like she watches me.” Scoop tries to defuse the situation – “this is how I live my life, if you’ve gotta problem, it’s not for tonight, it’s for them to be partying and us to be up here with nothing.”
- As the UK housemates celebrate the victory, Jenna and Tilareminisce about old times – “I knew you from Myspace days, I knew you said some shit on me” and carries on to say, “you know girls, they remember everything.”
- Austincomes to the Diary Room to speak about the other housemates and in particular his dislike for Farrah – “I have seen Farrah on television and I was very very disgusted with her behaviour…she’s just an annoyance, a botherance, she is like a tick on a Labrador.”
- While Steviand Chloe Jasmine have a heart to heart, Chloe Jasmine tells Stevi, “I will try and look after you.”
- James and Jennadiscuss the porn career she shared with her ex- husband – “when I was with a man I only worked with my husband…there is nothing more amazing than connecting on film.” She adds, “we built this business together and he realised I wasn’t going to be doing movies anymore and he knew that this was a lucrative thing, so he was like ok, well maybe I’m gonna try and boom he got into it.”
- In the garden, Natashatalks to the housemates up in the tower. Farrah and Natasha begin to argue and Natasha says, “it’s always the bitch that kicks off.” Farrah tells Scoop and Daniel, “I think I should just write her off, she is dead to me.”
- Big Brother invites the Housemates into the bedroom to select their beds while Farrah, Scoopand Daniel are still in the tower. Scoop isn’t happy. He says, “save me a damn single bed, cause nobody wants to sleep with me.. I’m telling you that.”
- Tilaand James flirt as they find out they are sharing a bed
- Jennacomes to the Diary Room to talk about the housemates – “it’s already starting to show itself, who’s going to be the crackpots and who’s going to be solid.” She says, “Austin is a complete attention whore and that won’t last long.”
- Back in the bedroom Tilaand James carry on flirting, Austin comes in the room and Tila says, “I wanna have sex with you before this is all over.. I wanna have sex with a gay guy, see if I can change your mind.” Tila tells James, “you know what, you Brit boys can never handle me.”
- Scoop, Farrahand Daniel get released from the tower and tension rises as Austin tells Farrah, “you look like an absolute bitch on that show.” Austin apologises for getting Farrah wrong, saying “I’m sorry because you seem like a really nice girl.”
- Sherrietalks to Big Brother in the Diary Room about winning the first challenge ‘I’m glad we won tonight, it’s just brilliant, raising the flag.” She speaks about the Americans fighting back saying, “they are ready to come back at us but we will be ready for them.”
- Farrah speaks to Jennaabout the other USA housemates – “if you’re on the American side and you are already against me, you’re not American enough.” Jenna and Farrah confide in each other.
- James and Austin spark a bromance as they share a bath.
- Natashacomes to the Diary Room to speak about her first evening in the house, saying, “I’ve not even had a peaceful hour in the house.” On Farrah, she says, “I’m not going to hold a grudge but it could prove to be a bit sticky between us two.”