We’re giving away a £50 Amazon voucher!
How it Works
Each week, once nominations have been confirmed and voting lines are open, entrants wishing to take part must tweet us (@bigblagger) with the name of the housemate they think will be evicted alongside “#BlaggerFL”. Only the first tweet from each user will be accepted so make your choice wisely. All entrants must contain the hashtag stated above, otherwise, your entry will not be counted, even if you predict the evictee correctly. Participants will only have until midday the day after nominations are confirmed to enter their prediction. We will publicise this on Twitter so that it is clear when the deadline is.
Entrants can enter only once, on a weekly basis. At the end of the series, the person with most points, i.e. the person who correctly predicted the most evictions, will win and receive an Amazon gift voucher worth £50 to spend on whatever they like.
In the event of a tie, the winner will be picked at random from the pool of leaders at the top of the league.
Entrants must be following us on Twitter both at the time of entry and upon conclusion of the competition when the random draw is taking place.
Terms & Conditions
The competition is subject to the following Terms & Conditions which we would ask that you read carefully before entering:
- The competition is being organised and managed by bigblagger.co.uk (“The organiser”)
- The competition is open to residents of the following countries, aged 16 and over:
- United States
- United Kingdom and Ireland
- Anyone associated with the organiser including their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry per person is permitted, with the first valid entry from an account being the only one accepted.
- Participants are not permitted to enter on behalf of anyone else. Entries are valid only for the account from which they have been sent.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://bigblagger.co.uk/blagger-fantasy-league/
- Closing date and time for entry will be as advertised. No further entries to the competition will be permitted after the advertised date and time.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the organiser.
- The organiser is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be whoever has the most points at the end of the game. In the event of a tie. the winner will be chosen from the pool of leaders at the top of the league via a random, independently adjudicated draw.
- The winner will be notified by direct message and/or e-mail within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The organiser will notify the winner how the prize can be redeemed.
- The organiser’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Big Blagger and not to any other party.